Welcome toGovernment Polytechnic,Satyavedu
- The campus should be clean and Green with already planted about 2600 plants.
- College sanctioned strength of each branch should be increased by providing hostel facilities.
- College should be provided with full pledged Teaching & Non-Teaching staff.
- Strength of the Passed out students to be increased and our institution should be in top 10 of the merit list.
- All the Class rooms are to be provided with Wi-Fi and Digital Classes.
- Staff quarters for Teaching and Non-Teaching should be constructed.
- Internal Production Centers for IRG Funds.
- All the Labs are equipped with full fledged equipments that are latest specification and the campus should be very neat and clean with greenery.
- All the labs and class rooms are to be provided with working models, demo projects and other teaching tools.
- Our college should be the top most in the district in all aspects.
- College should be in a position to get funds from NBA, AICTE and DST. College should be the one of the top most colleges of the State.
- Virtual Class rooms and Virtual Labs should be implemented.
- Digital Library connecting to other leading libraries.
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence enabled campus should be developed.
Civilengineeringis the conventional branch of study in the engineering field. The course includes the study of planning, designing and implementation of structural activities. Civil engineers build the world, literally speaking. They are responsible for analysis, design, construction, upgrading and maintenance of all forms of infrastructure for better quality of life and sustainable economy. The scope of civil engineering is multi-faceted and versatile. Engineering is one of the most important fields in the world today; and civil engineering is the one that is at the foremost and can get you a job easily. It is the oldest branch which is still one of the relevant ones. With new buildings springing up every day, there are scores of jobs for civil engineers- graduates fresh and experienced alike, can easily find a job that is to their liking. Therefore, it is not hard to believe the high demand to join for a civil engineering course today. The job aspects come from small contractors to large ones; government agencies such as PWD, etc; consultancies and what not. The top companies include Shapoorji & Pallonji, Shobha Developers, L&T, DLF; and the list is endless. Civil engineering is the oldest branch of engineering and incorporates the design and construction of roads, airports, tunnels, bridges, water supply and sewage systems, dams, harbours, railroad systems, docks, power supply systems, buildings and even nuclear power plants etc. Civil engineering graduates are prepared for advanced graduate degrees and a wide range of career paths in civil engineering including consulting, governmental agencies, and industry. Civil engineering is the application of physical and scientific principles for solving the problems of society, and its history is intricately linked to advances in understanding ofphysicsandmathematicsthroughout history. Because civil engineering is a wide ranging profession, including several separate specialized sub-disciplines. Civil Engineering has several specialities. Civil engineers work as construction engineers, transportation engineers, hydraulic and irrigation engineers, geotechnical engineers, environmental engineers, public works engineers. Role of Civil Engineers: A civil engineer has to conceive, plan, estimate, get approval, create and maintain all civil engineering activities. Civil engineer has very important role in the development of the following infrastructure:
- Measure And Map The Earth's Surface
- Plan New Townships And Extension Of Existing Towns
- Build The Suitable Structures For The Rural And Urban Areas For Various Utilities
- Build Tanks And Dams To Exploit Water Resources
- Build River Navigation And Flood Control Projects
- Build Canals And Distributaries To Take Water To Agricultural Fields
- Purify And Supply Water To The Needy Areas Like Houses, Schools, Offices Etc
- Provide And Maintain Communication Systems Like Roads, Railways, Harbors And Airports
- Devise Systems For Control And Efficient Flow Of Traffic
- Provide And Maintain Solid And Waste Water Disposal System
- Monitor Land, Water And Air Pollution And Take Measures To Control Them
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources
- Construction Technology
- Infrastructure And Construction Management
- Pre-Stressed Concrete Structures
It is the discipline that applies Engineering physics and Material science principles to Design, Analysis, and Manufacture and Maintain Mechanical systems. It is one of the oldest and broadest of the Engineering discipline. It also connecting with Electrical and Electronic devices to improve the performance and efficient work on Design and Manufacturing field by automation and Robotics. Now a days this Mechanical Engineering programme getting in wise role to operate the machineries with low manpower and highly profitable, reliable products that satisfy the customer. The Department started UG Program with initial intake of 60 students in the year 2008.
Vision:To provide innovative learning experience and value added education that offers students essential skills knowledge and ethical frame works to address need based real world problems. To provide graduates who value life-long learning, effect society positively and achieve their personal and professional goals.
MissionMission of the department is to provide:
- Innovative learning experience to the students to solve the real world problems
- A diverse community of learners with engineering education that lays the foundation for life- long learning.
- For competent development, ethical management and technology for the benefit of organization and communities.
- An effective learning environment that helps professionals apply their acquired skills and knowledge.
About course: General science refers to the core subjects of science and not a specialized or applied study of a specific area of discipline of science. Basic science is development and establishment of infrastructure to aid understanding the prediction and explanation of phenomena in the natural world. The discipline of basic science is also referred to as pure science or fundamental science. The sub disciplines for basic sciences are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There are ample scopes of research in the basic science subjects. Core subjects:The core subjects of basic sciences are as follows:
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering is a 3-year professional course. Electrical & Electronics Engineering is the specialization of engineering that involves the application of:
- generation and transmission of electricity.
- electrical system and gadgets.
- design, development and maintenance of such devices, power plants, and systems.
- design of electronic devices, components and circuits.
- principles and concepts of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- principles of design and manufacturing of electronic circuits, components and devices.
- complex problem-solving skills.
- ability to identifying complex issues.
- ability to checking on related data to create and assess alternatives and execute solutions.
- common knowledge of equipment maintenance.
- ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- aptitude for determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- strong decision-making skills.
- excellent communication skills.
- ability to prioritize and plan work effectively..
- adequate knowledge and skills in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- skills in research activities.
- an advanced understanding of new, vital, current, and even futuristic technologies
- To render entrepreneurs and electrical and electronics engineers for society and industries respectively by equipping them to become professional electrical and electronics engineers with excellent caliber.
VISION To produce competent diploma holders with depth of knowledge, technically complaint, confident in the Electronics and Communication Engineering field catering to the needs of industrial demands, global and societal. MISSION To achieve academic excellence, intellectual, self disciplined Engineers and also mould them to Good Citizens inculcated with the Spirit of Integrity and Morality About Department Department of Electronics & Communication started functioning from the academic year 2008 with 60 seats. The department lays stress on all round development of the students as well as faculty by providing them conducive academic environment and necessary infrastructure for carrying out academic work. The sense of self discipline and responsibility is inculcated in the students and staff. The department has distinguished faculty, Most of them holding M.Tech degrees. The website will be provided one more channel of communication between the department and students, it will help in faster dissemination of information. DIPLOMA: Electronics and Communication Engineering â (DECE) 60 Seats
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.